The following is required to complete the enrollment process :
Bring to the Board of Education Office or to the school to which you are applying, the documents listed.
1)Two proofs of residency from the following list
- Valid Driver’s License/Photo I.D.
- Recent property tax statement
- Current lease/rental agreement/mortgage payment documentation
- Closing statement from a recently purchased home
- Current utility bill
- Homeowner’s renter’s insurance statement
If you reside with a friend or relative, you must complete an affidavit and provide homeowner’s proof.
2) Child’s last report card. Transcript required for all high school students.
3) Students discipline and/or behavior reports
4) Students original / certified birth certificate
· Or valid passport, if not born in the U.S.
5) Special Services Needs / Please attach your students I.E.P.
6) Court Orders or placement papers, if applicable
7) Immunization record – submit copy of most current record
note: for Kindergarten students, you have until the first day of school
to have immunizations and vision test completed. Please turn in
registration papers as soon as possible, even if these records are not
Thank you for choosing Madison District Public Schools. We look forward to serving your student and family.
If you have any questions, please call 248.399.7800
Madison District Public Schools
26524 John R Road
Madison Heights, MI 48071